The A.D.O.P.T. Program
1. A.D.O.P.T. stands for Animals Depend On People Too
2. You may A.D.O.P.T any of our animals that are listed on our A.D.O. P.T. ion list. You may go to the shop to see the animal's pictures that can be adopted.
3. Your adoption is good for one year.
4. Each adoption cost $50.00
You will receive:
1. A personalized certificate with your name and the animal’s picture on it.
2. A facts sheet about your animal.
3. Website recognition.
4. A name plate with your name and the type of animal on the Visitors Center's A.D.O.P.T.
How to A.D.O.P.T.
1. You can copy the form below and mail it to us.
2. Go to the SHOP and select the animal you want to A.D.O.P.T.
3. Fill in the information. If you are A.D.O.P.T. ing for someone else fill in their information where it says send to.
4. Go to Check out. You can add a message that will be sent to the one receiving the packet.
5. Finish filling in the form and we will do the rest.
Date A.D.O.P.T. ed Animal A.D.O.P.T. er
February, 2021 Box Turtle Sophia Detweiler
September, 2021 Roadrunner Jacelynn Guuidry in honor of grandmother
December, 2021 Mountain Lion Bonnie Barnes
December, 2021 Prairie Dog Keith Stone
March, 2022 Mountain Lion Lauren Blair
November, 2022 Turkey Vulture Timothy Roessler
January, 2023 Bobcat Carlos Labadia
March, 2023 Pronghorn Diane Clanin
March, 2023 Mexican Gray Wolf Sarhah Gonzales
Your Name :
Phone number___________________________(incase we have questions)
If this ADOPTion is for someone else please fill in this section.
If you want us to include a message from you, please add it here:
Animal(s) to be A.D.O.P.T.ed:
You may print out this form and send it with your payment to:
Friends of the Living Desert, P.O. Box 100, Carlsbad, NM 88221
Living Desert Zoo and Gardens State Park
Hours : 9:00am till 5:00pm
Last entry to park at 3:30pm
No reservations required!